Guna Airlines employees identifying any hazard or observing any activity or procedure which may affect the safety of the people, aircraft, vehicles or equipment are requested to fill this form and send it to the FlightSafety Department of the company.
The information supplied in this report form will only be used to enhance safety. Providing name and position is optional, but if name and position is provided it shall be kept confidential.
Your travel is very important to us. Therefore to make your travel hassle free please be familiarized with following travel tips:
1. Pack lightly.
2. Keep your Identification card handy.
3. Do not put valuable items in checked in baggage.
4. Do not carry guns, knives, sharp object in your baggage.
5. Do not carry kerosene oil and flammable objects with you.
1. The containers used to carry items must be made of strong materials and must be able to withstand normal condition of air transport and handling
2. The mouth or opening of the containers must be closed properly to prevent spillage and leakage of the contents.
3. In order to provide extra care, the containers should be placed inside a good polyethylene bags and their open end should be properly tied in order to prevent or minimize spillage on the aircraft floor as such bags will help to contain the leakage at greater extent.
4. The containers must be always loaded, unloaded and stowed in an upright position b proper means of securement in order to prevent orientation of package which may lead to spillage/leakage of the contents.
5. Containers like jerry cans, bottles, jars etc. made of plastic or metal having strong, air tight and leak proof closures can be used to carry such items instead of those made from brittle materials like glass and such other materials.